Saturday, July 10, 2021

Use your Vocal Cords!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 89 v. 1 I will sing of thy steadfast love, O Lord forever; with my mouth I will proclaim thy faithfulness to all generations.

O - Observation
Vocal Cords. They will be used to sing and proclaim. People may question your faith, your actions. Do not worry. Jesus tells us in Luke 21 v. 15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict." Having that knowledge, knowing God will be there for you, liberates you from worrying about what to say. Just say how Jesus has been in your life. We don't have to be Billy Grahams, we just need to be "satisfied customer." Peter and John summed it up quite well when they were being tried. Acts 4 v. 20, "For we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard."

A - Application
How am I using my vocal cords?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Let my mouth proclaim thy faithfulness.  Love Will






Photo by Felix Koutchinski on Unsplash





No comments:

Post a Comment