Saturday, July 24, 2021

Bless the Lord with all you got!

S - Scripture
Psalm 103 v. 1 Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless his Holy Name!!

O - Observation
100% We  need to give all that we have to honoring God. Jesus tells us in Matthew 22 v. 37, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." Why wouldn't we? After all, through him we will have eternal life in Heaven. I find it interesting that this psalm talks about blessing the Lord. Isn't this usually done visa versa? One of the definitions of Bless that Webster has is to "to make Holy." But isn't God already Holy? Yes, but don't forget our part. 1 Corinthians 3 v. 16, "Do you knot know that you are God's temple and that God's spirit dwell in you?" If we "house" the Lord, would we not want to bless it?

A - Application
Am I blessing the Lord with my body, mind and spirit?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Bless you O my soul, and all that is within me.   Love Will






Photo by Giulia Bertelli on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment