Monday, July 26, 2021

The Lord has Steadfast Love for you

S - Scripture
Psalm 103 v. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast Love.

O - Observation
A Fave!!! This one's worth rereading again slowly. This is the description of my God. This verse gives me confidence on days that I screw up. My God still loves me. My God is patience with me. My God sacrifices all for me. 1 Corinthians 13 v. 3 really points this all out for us. "If I gave away all I have , and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing." Think about it. God gave away his only Son. Jesus gave up God ship to become man. Jesus delivered his body to be destroyed, all this while maintaining love. This is evident by his words on the cross, Luke 23 v, 34, "And Jesus said, :"Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Jesus gained everything since he did this out of Love for us. We win because of his bounding steadfast love!!!

A - Application
Have I committed this verse to memory?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for your steadfast love.  Love Will









Photo by Rustam Mussabekov on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment