Thursday, July 15, 2021

He is NOT going away

S - Scripture
Psalm 94 v. 14 For the Lord will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage.

O - Observation
He is not going away. He is not turning his face away from us. This is one of the more comforting verses. Regardless of how much I make a mess of me, God, Jesus will not abandon me. How do I know this? Because I am his. Jesus said in Matthew 12 v. 50, "For whoever does the will of my Father is heaven is my brother, and sister and mother." I am family and my Heavenly Father is VERY interested in me. But what is the "will of the Father?'  What do I have to do to earn this? 1st) The will of the Father is that everyone be saved by believing that Jesus saved us thru his death and resurrection. 2nd) Ephesians 2 v, 8-9,"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and  this is not of your own doing, it is the Gift of God, not because of works, least any man should boast.

A - Application
How does my approach to live change knowing God will not forsake me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for always being with me.   Love Will






Photo by Tony Eight Media on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment