Friday, July 30, 2021

Play the Game God has called you to

S - Scripture
Psalm 104 v. 33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

O - Observation
Play the entire game. Sports people talk about playing the whole 60 minutes. Every second counts, whether its in the first half or the second half. So it should be for us. 2 Timothy 4 v. 7-8a, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness." Playing the entire game of life for Christ will reap eternal rewards. We need to recognize that everyday is an opportunity to show/reflect God's love. Just as in sports, there are key moments in a game, sometimes those moments are born from the routine, a hand off down the middle, becomes an 80 yard touchdown. So it can be for us. The routineness of going to work could result in a key play for us and for Jesus. We just need to be in the game.

A - Application
Do I put on my game face every morning?

P - Prayer
Jesus, As long as I live, I want to play the game for you.  Love Will









Photo by Ben Weber on Unsplash

1 comment: