Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Ask the Holy Spirit to be in your life!

S - Scripture
Psalm 34 v. 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

O - Observation
Seeking the Lord. This is a Good thing. Seeking God for eternal things is even better. Jesus encourages us to seek. He says in Luke 11 v. 9, "And I tell you, Ask and it will be give to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." If we seek for eternal things he will show you, give you them. He promises us this. The best gift to seek for, to ask for, is the Holy Spirit. Jesus tells us this just a little later in Luke. Luke 11 v. 13, "If you then, who are evil (sinful) know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Heavenly Father give the HOLY SPIRIT to those who ask him?"

A - Application
How often do I ask for the Holy Spirit in my life?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Send the Holy Spirit into my life. Fill me with your presence.  Love Will










Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment