Monday, April 19, 2021

Take advantage of the Protection of God

S - Scripture
Psalm 32 v. 7 Thou art a hiding place for me, thou preservest me from trouble; thou dost encompass me with deliverance.

O - Observation
Triple protection. Having a relationship with Jesus is a relationship of security. A hiding place from your enemies. If you dig deep into the Bible and follow God's wisdom, it will protect you from yourself. Our sinful nature has a way of leaving us exposed. Which leads to danger and trouble. John 3 v. 17, "For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be SAVED thru him." Jesus sole mission was to deliver us, to save us. He does this by taking our place for our sins. All we need to do is believe in him.

A - Application
Am I taking advantage of the protection of God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for protecting me.  Love Will







Photo by Noah Howard on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment