Thursday, April 15, 2021

Don't be afraid to cry to Jesus

S - Scripture
Psalm 30 v. 2 O Lord, My God, I cried to thee for help, and thou hast healed me.

O - Observation
Healing. Pain and comfort. Our God, (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) is here to comfort us. To heal us from the sin in our lives. The Best medication ever is Jesus. We are reminded in John 16 v. 33, "In this world you will have tribulation, but, be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." Whatever we are facing, Jesus has overcame it. Again in Isaiah 49 v. 13, "Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth; break forth O mountains into singing. For the Lord has comforted his people, and will have compassion on his afflicted." With healing comes joy! Jesus heals not only the body but more importantly the soul. Now that is worth rejoicing over!!!

A - Application
Am I seeking healing from the Great Physician? Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You know my bodily and spiritual afflictions. Heal me. Love Will



 

No comments:

Post a Comment