Friday, April 16, 2021

Be Strong in the Lord

S - Scripture
Psalm 31 v. 24 Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.

O - Observation
Be strong in the Lord!! Be courageous for the Lord. I love this verse. Its a reminder for me on how to live my life. Flashback to the time when Joshua was getting ready to lead the Israelites into the promised land. A land full of many enemies. What did God tell them? Joshua 1 v. 9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go." Armed with this knowledge and fact, the Israelites did amazing things with the help for God in conquering the promised land. The same God that was there for Joshua is there for us. Being strong and courageous for the Lord is a great mindset to be in.

A - Application
So... Am I really strong and courageous for the Lord?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to not waiver in my commitment to Love you. Help me to be strong and courageous.  Love Will










Photo by Heather Ford on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment