Monday, April 26, 2021

Remeber how completely you are saved

S - Scripture
Psalm 33 v. 18-19 Behold, the eye of the Lords is on him who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love, that he may deliver their soul from Death, and keep them alive in famine.

O - Observation
Savior - Forever and now. God loves those who love him. It’s important to recognize the importance of the order it’s presented. First our souls. We all have eternal life. It’s just where we will be spending it. Those that have their trust in Jesus as their savior will be spending eternity in Heaven. 1 Peter 1 v. 9, " As the outcome of your faith you obtain the salvation of your souls." Then Jesus wants to guard us, protect us in our current lives. Jesus said in Matthew 11 v. 28-29, "come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me. For I am gentile and lovely in heart and you will find rest for your souls.

A - Application
Do I realize how completely saved I am?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for saving me forever, and today.  Love Will









Photo by Hush Naidoo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment