Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Don't live Life Afraid!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 27 v. 1  The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

O - Observation
No Fear! That was a popular phrase in the early 2000's with shows like Fear Factor. Contestants had to do crazy stunts for money. Living our lives as Christians is a lot like that show. Following, living your life as a Christian will bring you in direct conflict with the world. James 4 v. 4, "Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." Who's against us is further clarified in Ephesians 6 v. 12b, "principalities, powers, world rulers of this present darkness, and spiritual hosts of wickedness." We have nothing to fear with God on our side.

A - Application
Am I afraid of living my life as a Christian?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?  Love Will









Photo by Etienne Girardet on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment