Saturday, April 10, 2021

Be straight up to God - He doesn't mind

 

S - Scripture
Psalm 24 v. 20 Oh guard my life, and deliver me; let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in thee.

O - Observation
Desperation and Shelter. I love this verse. Its a verse written when David was being hunted down to be killed. Its David's straight up conversations with God. God wants us to have these straight up conversations with him. It doesn't have to be eloquent, it just needs to be  - me to him.  This verse is a reflection of David's heart. Job 35 v. 13-14, "Surely God does not hear an empty cry, nor does the Almighty regard it. How much less when you say that you do not see him, that the case is before him, and you are waiting for him." God is hearing your prayers. Even if it doesn't seem like  he answers it in  your time.

A - Application
Am I having straight up from the heart conversations with God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Hear the cry of my heart. I need you.  Love Will









Photo by Nico Smit on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment