Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Be Battle Ready!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 28 v. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so am I helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

O - Observation
Battle ready. Being in the Lord, makes us ready to face the problems of this world. Having faith in Jesus is like strengthening your core. If your core is strong everything else flows from it. Having faith in Jesus is like a shield. It also provides protection. In talking about the armor of God, Ephesians 6 v. 16 shows the importance of the shield. "Besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the evil one." By putting your faith in Jesus you simply can't go wrong. But, how do I put my faith in Jesus. Discipline yourself to reading God's word daily. Meditate. Pray. Strengthen your core. Lift your shield.
 
A - Application
Am I battle ready? Am I strengthening my faith in Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to grow strong in my faith in you.  Love Will




No comments:

Post a Comment