Saturday, April 24, 2021

Remember - You are being observed!

S - Scripture
Psalm 33 v. 13 The Lord looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men.

O - Observation
Nothing is missed. God is all knowing, all seeing, all perceiving. He knows when we lie down and when we get up. There's two important aspects of this fact. Both are personal to us. 1st, your own actions. God sees them. Jesus said in Matthew 12 v 36-37," I tell you, on the Day of Judgment men will render account for every careless word they utter, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."  The second point is, God sees what people do to you. We don't have to be consumed with Revenge if we have been done wrong. God will address it. Romans 12 v. 19. "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, Revenge is mine, I will repay says the Lord."

A - Application
Do I realize I'm being observed? Does that change what I do?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Knowing that your watching me lets me know that you haven't left me.  Love Will










Photo by Jen Theodore on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment