Thursday, April 8, 2021

Seek God

Psalm 24 v. 5-6 He will receive blessing from the Lord, and vindication from the God of his salvation. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob.

O - Observation
Talking about my Generation. This is the cry of my heat, that my generation would seek God. That we would seek Jesus as he said in Matthew 23 v. 37, (I've slightly modified the verse and replaced Love with seek.) Seek the Lord you God with all your heart , and with all your soul and with all your mind. If my generation seeks Gods face, not only will we receive God's blessing, but we will build a strong foundation for our children. Which brings us back to verse 4 of this Psalm. Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts, let us not lift our souls to another.

A - Application
Am I seeking God? Am I going at it alone or am I encouraging my peers to do the same?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Motivate me to seek you with all my heart, soul and mind.  Love Will









Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment