Saturday, April 17, 2021

Confess your Sins to God

S - Scripture
Psalm 32 v. 5 I acknowledge my sin to thee, and I did not hid my iniquity; I said, 'I will confess my transgression to the Lord'; then thou didst forgive the guilt of my sin.

O - Observation
The power of confession. Recognizing that we sin, that we have done wrong, and then confessing it to God is liberating. God after all is all knowing. So he's waiting for you to come to him. He's waiting  for you to have a personal relationship with him. He wants to forgive you. Numbers 14 v. 18, "The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression." That is the great news. God is slow to anger. He will NOT carry a grudge, he will NOT think anything that I have done is too gross or too dirty to forgive. After all, I am his. God was willing to send his Son to die for Me!
 
A - Application
Do I confess my sins to God? Do I believe that he forgives me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I am far from perfect. Thank you for forgiving me.  Love Will










No comments:

Post a Comment