Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Be surrounded by God!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 32 v. 10 Many are the pangs of the wicked; but steadfast love surrounds him who trusts in the Lord.

O - Observation
Surrounded by God. Now that is comforting. We are covered on all sides, physically and spiritually. Isaiah 12 v. 2, " Behold, God is my salvation; I will TRUST and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation." Trusting IN God, knowing that Jesus died and rose again for our sins surrounds us with his love. It’s not to say we have it on easy street, but we can live our lives in confidence in knowing what the end game result is. We win. We go to heaven. John 16 v. 33, "In this world you will have tribulation, but be of Good cheer, I have overcome the world."

A - Application
Where is my trust? Am I allowing myself to be surrounded by God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for surrounding me with your love.  Love Will









Photo by Emmanuel Phaeton on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment