Friday, April 2, 2021

Good Friday - God is ALWAYS with you



S - Scripture
Psalm 22 v. 1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, from the words of my groaning?

O - Observation
Desperation. Have you ever felt this way? Everything is going wrong. your life is falling apart. So did David, a man after God's own heart. So did Jesus, when he hung on the cross. Matthew 27 v. 46, "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried in a Loud voice, Eli, Eli Lama Sabachtani?" that is,' My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Each of them went through unbelievable lows, but it was a part of God's perfect plan. Romans 8 v. 28a, "We know that in everything God works for Good with those who love him." So in our desperate times, we need to have faith and confidence that even thought it feels like God has forsaken us,  HE HASN'T!!

A - Application
Do I believe that God is always with me? Good times and bad?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for NOT forsaken me.  Love Will



No comments:

Post a Comment