Saturday, April 3, 2021

Recognize that God's plan is to bless you

S - Scripture
Psalm 23 v. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my
enemies; thou annointest my head with oil, my cup overflows.

O - Observation
More than a Savior. This verse in the 23rd Psalm points out the fact that
our God, )Father, Son and Holy Ghost) are more than protectors. No, the plan
is much greater. The plan is to bless me. Each of the pictures painted in
this verse shows that is a double, (no make that a triple) does of
blessings.  1 Corinthians 2 v. 9, "No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the
heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him."
Wow!!! Heaven. Eternity. Joy, Peace, Happiness, Forever. Now that is
overflowing. Proverbs 10 v. 22, "The blessing of the Lord makes rich and he
adds no Sorrow with it."

A - Application
Do I pause and thank God for all that he has and will do for me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Love Will








Photo by Kevin Butz on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment