Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Be Patient!

S - Scripture
Psalm 38 v. 15  But for thee, O Lord, do I wait; it is thou O Lord my God, who wilt answer.

O - Observation
Patience. That's a hard thing to master. Especially when you are in need. God wants us to continually seek him, pray to him, even when it doesn't seem like your getting anywhere with your requests. Romans 5 v. 3-4, "More than that we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering  produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit which has been give to us." Knowing that God has not left you, gives one strength to carry on. There's a method to the madness. It actually makes sense!

A - Application
Am I developing character? What type of character?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I know you have a perfect plan for me, help me to realize it.  Love Will









Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment