Friday, May 14, 2021

Sing to the Lord with All your Heart

S - Scripture
Psalm  40 v. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.

O - Observation
Singing. Rejoicing. Happiness. I love to sing. I'm a rocker at heart. I love to rock to the Lord. There is so many great Christian bands out there today. I love their source of inspiration. Ephesians 5 v. 18b-19, "But be filled with the spirit, addressing one another in psalms, and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all your heart." Singing is an active verb. Singing ties the body (physically, mentally and spiritually) together. Jimi Hendrick knew this when he said music is the window to our soul. To bad his soul was filled with darkness. Singing inspires people puts people in moods. Moves them.

A - Application
What is the source of inspiration for my songs?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I will sing with all my heart, praises to you.  Love Will








Photo by Felix Koutchinski on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment