Saturday, May 22, 2021

Trust God to guide you

S - Scripture
Psalm  50 v. 12b  For the world and all that is in it is mine. 

O - Observation
Proper perspective. Everything I have, is Gods. God gave me a decent brain and an engine that idles fast. I'm fooling myself if I think the things I have is due to me. I have been told, the harder your word the luckier you get. As I think about that, its only partially true. In my own life, its clear that God has placed me where he wants me. I do think that he has blessed me because of my work ethic, but it’s not due to any of my amazing abilities. Proverbs 3 v. 5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

A - Application
Since everything I have is a gift from God, why wouldn't I trust him to guide me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, All I have is yours, open my eyes on what to do next with it.  Love Will










Photo by Daniel Gonzalez on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment