Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Do your house cleaning!!!



S - Scripture
Psalm  51 v. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. 

O - Observation
House cleaning. Removing the filth, removing the stains, making new again, making it fresh, making it presentable, making it something to be proud. That's the point of house cleaning. (At least from a man's point of view!) That's the point of asking God to do some house cleaning in our own hearts. 2 Corinthians 5 v. 18, "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come. " That's the point of asking God to do some spiritual house cleaning. It removes the guilt of sin, it rearranges the purpose of your heart. It changes your presentation. Ephesians 4 v. 24, "and put on the new nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."

A - Application
Am I asking God to do house cleaning in my heart?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Create in me a clean heart, and put a new and right spirit within me. Love Will









Photo by Austrian National Library on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment