Saturday, May 1, 2021

Remember! God is Near

S - Scripture
Psalm 34 v. 18  The Lord is near to the broken hearted, and saves the crushed in spirit.

O - Observation
Close. God is close to you. He is not some far off distant God. No. He's close. We know this to be true because he has invested so much in us. John 3 v. 16, "For God so LOVED the world that he GAVE his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life." If he sacrificed his son for you and I, then you know that he has a personal interest in us. He is close, because we are valuable. We are so valuable, he calls us family. Galatians 4 v. 8, "So through God you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son then a heir." He knows we face problems, difficulties, that's why Jesus says in Matthew 11 v. 28, "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

A - Application
Am I opening my eyes and seeing that God is near in my life?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being by my side, every step I take.  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment