Tuesday, May 4, 2021

God is All In for You

S - Scripture
Psalm 36 v. 5 Thy steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the Heavens, thy faith fullness to the clouds.

O - Observation
Committed. God is all in for me. He will not let me go. Romans 8 v. 38-39 says it all. "For I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, not things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Wow!!! There you go. Now that's commitment. That's an indication of how valuable we are to God. He loves us in spite of us. He loves us even thought we may not think about him or love him. This much is true, Romans 5 v. 8, "But God shows his love for us in that while we were sinners, Christ died for us."

A - Application
How will I live my life knowing nothing can separate me from the love of God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being all-in for me.  Love Will



 





Photo by Emmanuel Phaeton on Unsplash

Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment