Monday, May 31, 2021

Be sure to use God Logic

S - Scripture
Psalm  53 v. 1a  The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

O - Observation
Misguided trust. It's so hard to believe in some thing that you can't see or touch. Ask Thomas. John 20 v. 25b, "Unless I see in this hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in his side, I will not believe." Its when we let us use our logic vs. God's logic, that things become clouded.  1 Corinthians 1 v. 25, "For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men." This is where we need to take off our blinders. God is much like the wind or gravity. We can't see it, but yet we feel its effects. We know it exits. So we need to turn our eyes, our hearts, towards things and see God's influence, impact. Belief in God requires faith. Hebrews 11 v. 1, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

A - Application
Am I using my logic or God's logic?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Reveal yourself or your works to me.  Love Will








Photo by Christoph Schmid on Unsplash





No comments:

Post a Comment