Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Jesus is the Under Armor!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm  46 v. 1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

O - Observation
Armor all. This verse reminds me of the under armor commercial where a bunch of football players are saying. "We must protect this house." Well that's what God is saying about us. Why? 1 Corinthians 3 v. 16, "Do you knot know that your are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" Following Jesus, believing on him, makes us special since we have the Holy Spirit in our lives. We have to recognize this, so that when trials and troubles come, instead of saying why me, we can say what for? 1 Peter 1 v. 6-7 explains. "In this you rejoice, though for now a little while you may have to suffer various trials, so that the genuineness  of your faith, more precious than gold which though perishable is tested by fire, may redound to praise and glory of the revelation of Jesus Christ." 

A - Application
Am I putting on Jesus as my Under Armor? Do I lead my life confident, regardless of what is thrown at me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being a very present help when I am in trouble. Love Will








Photo by Keith Johnston on Unsplash

 

No comments:

Post a Comment