Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Your Heart is the Rudder of your Ship

S - Scripture
Psalm  51 v. 6 Behold, thou desires truth in thy inward being, therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart.

O - Observation
Heart work. That is what the Lord wants. He's not interested in long pontifications, long laborious hours, giving sacrifice. No he wants your heart. Jesus says just that in Matthew 23 v. 23a, 25, " Woe to you scribes and Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law, justice and mercy and faith. For you cleanse the outside of the cup and plate, but inside they are full of exhortation and rapacity." Your heart is the rudder of your ship. Your heart will reveal your true motivation, actions and words. Matthew 19 v. 19, "But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart." That my friends, is why this Psalm is KEY. Control of the heart, controls the life.

A - Application
Where is my heart at? Where is my rudder taking me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Teach me wisdom in my secret heart.  Love Will



No comments:

Post a Comment