Wednesday, May 12, 2021

God is NOT passive towards you

S - Scripture
Psalm 40 v. 1 I waited patiently for the Lord, he inclined to me and heard my cry.

O - Observation
Its not two sided. No. Our God, my God is not passive toward me. He inclines. He scoots up closer to me. He tilts his head toward me so he can see me, hear me all the better. 2 Chronicles 16 v. 9a, "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show his might in behalf of those who's heart is blameless towards him." When he leans his head, or inclines towards us, he will do mighty things. Have you ever just paused and thought of all the amazing things in your life that just happen? God makes an amazing promise to us in Hosea 10 v. 12b, "For it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain salvation upon you."

A - Application
How will I approach God knowing that hi is not passive towards me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being active in my life.  Love Will







Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment