Thursday, May 13, 2021

Remember! Your impossible situatin is possible

S - Scripture
Psalm 40 v. 2 He drew me up from the desolate pit, out of my miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. 

O - Observation
I've made a mess of me. I want to live my life for thee. I want to spend the rest of my life alive. Great lyrics from a Switchfoot song. It really ties in well with this verse. We as sinners, make a mess out of our lives. We put ourselves in pits, we let our weak points pull us down, get us stuck in a bog. It’s so hard to break free from the suction of the mud in a bog. What can we do? Mark 10 v. 26b-27, "Then who can be saved? Jesus looked at them and said, 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God" Cry out to Jesus. Your impossible situation is possible. He will pull you out of it.

A - Application
Am I trying to get out of my pits on my own?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Pull me from my pits and put my feet on a Rock.  Love Will








Photo by Carlos Magno on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment