Monday, May 24, 2021

Who you gonna call?

S - Scripture
Psalm  50 v. 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.

O - Observation
One of my favorite verses. This one is worthy to be memorized. I love how the logic of this verse goes. 1st) Jesus wants you to, he invites you to, call upon him when you are in trouble. Why? It really doesn't make sense, aren't God's suppose to be only for worshiping? No. Not our God. Not Jesus. He has a vested interest in us. Simply put, He loves us. Romans 8 v. 35, "Who shall (or what shall) separate us from the LOVE of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"  Nothing can separate us from the Love of God. Thus... He  will DELIVER us, because he Loves us. Then comes my favorite part. GLORIFY. His deliverance opens the door, our hearts to sing praise to him, to share with others, what amazing things he as done in our lives.

A - Application
Who you gonna call?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You have delivered me in most spectacular ways. You are amazing.  Love Will









Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment