Monday, May 17, 2021

Remember, Jesus has your back

S - Scripture
Psalm  40 v. 16  But may all who seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; may those who love thy salvation say continually, "Great is the Lord." 

O - Observation
Take me to a happy place. That's what happens when you place your trust, your life, your focus and faith on Jesus. When we do this, we can say with confidence, Romans 8 v. 28. "We know that in everything God works for the good with those who love him who are called according to his purpose." It's not to say that we don't face troubles in our life. We will. But we have a God that cares about us.  1 Peter 5 v.7,  "Cast all your worries on him, for he cares about you." God never grows weary. He never quits loving you. You can't over burden God with your Burden's.  Psalm 50 v.15, Call upon me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver you and you will glorify me. "

A - Application
Am I at a happy place? Am I focusing my life on Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, In you I know you got my back, my best interest. Thanks!!! 








Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment