Saturday, May 29, 2021

Open your mouth and share!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm  51 v. 15 O Lord, open thou my lips, and my mouth shall show forth they praise.

O - Observation
Praise and thanksgiving. A great verse to SOAP on Thanksgiving day. There is so much to be thankful for, so much praising to be done. God has blessed me physically, mentally and spiritually. God likes it when we give him complete adoration. Think about it. God created our mouth, lips, tongue, vocal cords to do more than bark or mooo. But to actually talk and sing. It makes me think of what Peter and John said when the religious leaders were trying to get them to shut up. Acts 4 v. 20, "For we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard." Sharing your joy, speaking your praise to others, encourages and enlightens. We are encouraged to do this. Ephesians 5 v. 29, "addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all your heart."

A - Application
Am I opening my mouth and singing praises?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are awesome. You Rock!!! Love Will










Photo by Joshua J. Cotten on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment