Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Be Complete!

S - Scripture     

Proverbs 1 v. 5 The wise man may also hear and increase in learning, and the man of understanding acquire skill.  

 


O - Observation

Complete. As the Book of Proverbs begins, it talks about why reading and studying the Proverbs is a good thing. The word that comes to mind is complete. We need not only to be book smart (man of understanding) but, common sense (acquire skill). One of my all time favorite quotes, comes from Mark Twain. "I've found common sense isn't so common." So how do we go about acquiring common sense. Study the Proverbs so that we may increase in Learning. God gave us these Proverbs so that we can be complete, both knowledge and understand and be able to apply the wisdom. 

 

A - Application  

Am I hearing the word of God and applying it in my life? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Increase my learning, help me to acquire skill so that I may be a bright light for you.  Love Will.  


Image by Willi Heidelbach from Pixabay 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment