Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Listen to the thoughts of God

S - Scripture
Psalm 139 v. 17 How precious to me are thy thoughts O God! How vast is the sum of them!

O - Observation
The source! God is the source of all knowledge. After all, he created everything. Everything is woven together. Everything works in unity. If we didn't have trees we would die, and vice versa, since we breath what the other exhales. The ecosystem, thrives on itself. God's design is amazing. Knowing that God is a God  of Great detail, and that he created me, make his thoughts, his instruction, his wisdom, his plan for me (both temporally and eternally) precious. Jeremiah 29 v. 11, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - PRECIOUS!

A - Application
Am I listening to the thoughts of God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for thinking about me. Love Will







Photo by christian buehner on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment