Saturday, September 18, 2021

Go "All in" to praise God

S - Scripture

Psalm 150 v. 2 Praise him for his mighty deeds, praise him according to his exceeding greatness!



 

O - Observation

Equal proportion? The last half of this verse is very convicting to me. Praise him ACCORDING to his exceeding greatness. I interpret according to mean equal to. Webster defines it as, "Agreement. In a way that agrees with something that was said." So am I praising him with exceeding greatness? Psalm 150 v. 3-5 gives a list of things to help in our accordance. I love this list. Trumpets, lute, harp trimble and Dance. (What?? Dance?? - Yep!!) strings, pipe, cymbals, and just to make sure, LOUD CLASHING cymbals. Everything you got, sing praise to the Lord. Sometimes God's is amazing in subtle ways. Praise him in private. Sometimes God's amazing in Big ways - Go all out!!!

 

A - Application

Is my praise to God equally proportionate to his Greatness?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Help me to praise you according to your greatness. Love Will

Photo by Mic Narra on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment