Monday, September 6, 2021

Your Mind leads your body!

S - Scripture
Psalm 139 v. 1-2 O Lord, thou hast searched me and know me! Thou knowest when I sit down and when I rise up; thou discreet my thought's from afar.

O - Observation
Inside out. God knows us inside and out. He knows where we go and what we are doing. Every moment. He knows what is going through our mind. All the time. Romans 14 v.12, "So each of us shall give account of himself to God." So everything is being recorded. We can't hide anything from God. Knowing this should motivate us to do things that are pleasing to God. My good friend Eric has a great saying, "Where the mind goes so follows the body." Philippians 4 v. 8, "Finally brethren, whatever is true whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence if there is anything worthy of praise, THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS."

A - Application
Where is my mind leading my body? Am I cool knowing God knows everything I do?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Guide me to live my life for your glory.  Love Will








Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment