Friday, September 24, 2021

We need to move from Simple to Complex

 S - Scripture     

Proverbs 1 v. 20, 22  Wisdom cries aloud in the street; in the markets she raiser her voice; How long O simple ones will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge.   

 



O - Observation 

Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss. Wisdom calls for us to be knowledgeable. What we don't know may actually hurt us!! God's wisdom, his will for us is infinitely deep. After all, he is sovereign. 1 Corinthians 13 v. 11; "When I was a Child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways." We need to grow, mature our faith. We need to move from simple to complex. Where do we get this knowledge? 1 Samuel 2 v. 3b; " For the Lord is a God of Knowledge, and by him actions are weighed." 

 

A - Application  

Am I moving from simple to complex? Am I maturing in my faith? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Train me in your wisdom. Don't let me be a simpleton!!!   Love Will.  


Photo by Gabriella Clare Marino on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment