Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Don't ever forget the Value of Life!

S - Scripture
Psalm 139 v. 13,16  For thou didst from my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb.

O - Observation
We are God's craftsmanship. This verse is Key in understanding how valuable we are. God personally has been involved in creating you. The whole miracle of birth. The creation of life. God is the giver of life. He has a specific plan for each person. Psalm 139 v. 16, "the eyes behold my unformed substance, in thy book were written, everyone of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them." Yes, there's a plan for you and I. Which is why abortion is such a dangerous proposition to get into. We play God and determine what is right vs. wrong. Abortion is halting God's personal craftsmanship, and no one likes being interrupted. Abortion is taking away life. Speaking from personal experience, one never knows what God has in store for the life a child that may have been aborted.

A - Application
Do I value life, even the life of an unborn child?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for your craftsmanship on me.  Love Will






Photo by Marcel Fagin on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment