Thursday, September 9, 2021

Prepare for your tests!

S - Scripture
Psalm 139 v. 23-24 Search me O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!

O - Observation
Self-test. This verse is asking God to review you, test you to see who you really are. The things on the outside people can see and judge, but the inside, the thoughts you may think but never share, really only God can know those. So when asking God to test you, like most of us, we prepare for a test. We do our own self exams.  2 Peter v. 5-7, "For this reason make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge and knowledge with self control, and self control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love."

A - Application
Am I asking God to test me? Am I preparing for this test?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Search me and know my heart.  Love Will







Photo by Andrey Zvyagintsev on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment