Friday, September 10, 2021

Don't give up when it seems like God is NOT listening

S - Scripture
Psalm 141 v. 1 I call upon thee, O Lord, make haste to me! Give ear to my voice, when I call to thee!

O - Observation
Hello!! I'm down here. In case you haven't noticed. I'm facing some troubles (people hating, money disappearing, too busy to sleep or spend time doing what I should.) That's why I love this verse. Here's David, a man after God's heart, letting it fly, crying to Jesus. I know that there are times when I feel like I'm praying to a brick wall. Hello!!??? I'm here, please answer me. It's at these times I have to realize 2 Peter 3 v. 9, " The Lord is NOT SLOW about his promise (Matthew 28 v.20b, "Lo, I am with you always.") as some count slowness, but is patient with you not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

A - Application
How am I reacting when it seems like God's not listening?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I call upon thee. Thanks for keeping your promises.  Love Will









Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment