Friday, September 3, 2021

God is with you!

S - Scripture
Psalm 138 v. 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou dost preserve my life; thou dost stretch out thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, and thy right hand delivers me.

O - Observation
Armor all. Godly version of Armor all. "God must protect his house!" As Christians, as believers in Jesus Christ, we have a special unique difference. We house God's spirit. 1 Corinthians 3 v. 16, "Do you not know that you are God's temple and God's spirit dwells in you?" This is what helps to separate us from other folks. The Holy Spirit helps us to be unique. Galatians 5 v. 22-23a, "But the fruit of the Spirit is Love, joy , peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, genteelness, self control. " Because we are Gods and part of Gods' temple, he is zealous for us. After all, the first 3 commandments are about worshiping and honoring the one TRUE God.
 
A - Application
Do I fully realize what it means to be a Christian?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being zealous for me. Love Will










Photo by Caleb Gregory on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment