Sunday, August 16, 2020

Ask for faith

S - Scripture     
Matthew 17 v. 20  He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move! and nothing will be impossible to you.”



O - Observation    
Super Powers. Avengers, X-men, League of Justice. Have you really dwelt on what this verse says? If you have faith, even the most tiniest, nothing will be impossible to you. Throughout the Bible God has taken the non prominent, and used them to be awesome. How do you get this faith? Ask (pray), Seek (Be in the word daily) Knock (meditate on the word). But what is your motivation for the super power? That's the key. For to whom much is given, much is expected. Whether or not you ever have to use your super power, this knowledge offers freedom from the worries of this world.

A - Application  
Am I asking for faith? Am I trusting in you Lord Jesus?    

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Remind me of my faith. Increase it. Help me to use it to expand your kingdom.  Love Will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment