Monday, August 24, 2020

Plug into the Power

S - Scripture     
Matthew 18 v. 20  For where  two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them.


O - Observation    
Presence.  I love this verse. When we get together in Jesus name. He's there. At Church, he's there. (duh!!!) But at home, when you having devotions, he's there. When you’re snuggling with your kids and saying prayers, he's there. When you’re at work and school and you share your faith, he's there. Also, its great to note, he's in the midst, or middle of the group. He's not watching from above, or separate like a clinical trial, no he's in the midst.  The center. What a great source of Power. 2nd Timothy 1 v. 7, "For God did NOT give us a spirit of timidy, but a Spirit of Power, love and Self Control. 

A - Application  
So.... Am I plugging into the Power, the center? Do I recognize his presence in Corporate and Private times? 

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Be my center, be my guide, help me to recognize you.   Love Will.  

Photo by Hannah Busing on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment