Friday, August 14, 2020

Be desperate for Jesus

S - Scripture     
Matthew 17 v. 14  And when they came to a crowd, a man came up to him and kneeling before him said. 



O - Observation    
Desperation. That’s the motivation of this man. In the following verses he asks Jesus to heal his son. He gave details of his problems and mentioned that even the disciples couldn’t help him. He was desperate. He broke rank from a crowd and came to Jesus and kneeled before him, in front on the crowd!! He didn’t care. He was desperate, but he also believed that Jesus would cure his son. Which he did. Desperation can lead to Salvation. It did for this man’s son. It will for me and you.

A - Application  
Am I desperate for Jesus? Am I ready to break from the crowd to kneel before our Savior?   

P - Prayer      
Jesus, I’m desperate for you. Take me in. Hold me. Heal me.  Love Will. 

Image by Pexels from Pixabay  

No comments:

Post a Comment