Thursday, August 6, 2020

Stay focused on the Truth

S - Scripture     
Matthew 16 v. 6  Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

O - Observation    
Warning. Jesus is warning us about the False teachings of the people around us. Just like in the Disciples, days, People in power and prominence had major influences on peoples lives. Think about the “Spirituality” that Oprah talks about. Or the common theme in Hollywood today. It’s all the same God, Your God, My God, we will all end up in the same place. Beware of this Leaven!!! The 1st Command is very clear. Thou Shall have NO other gods before me.



A - Application  
How do I know what’s true? Jesus is the TRUTH. Am I studying the TRUTH on a daily basis?   

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to stay focused on You and only you.  Love Will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment