Sunday, August 2, 2020

Recognize that God has a Master plan for your life

S - Scripture     
Matthew 15 v. 23  But he did not answer her word, and his disciples came and begged him saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us."

O - Observation    
Master plan. Jesus has a master plan for each one of us. So don't be discouraged when it doesn't appear that he is answering our prayer the way we want it to be. In this case, the woman's child was severely possessed by a Demon, and she was relentless on asking Jesus for help. In the end, Jesus was testing her faith, and once it had been through the refiners fire, he cured her son. Also, in addition to Jesus timing on helping the woman, it also impacted the disciples. Must of, otherwise it would of not been written in the Bible. So realize this, God has a master plan for me, which will impact me and those around me.
 
A - Application  
Am I relying on God's Master Plan for my life?



P - Prayer      
Jesus, I will follow. Help me to trust your master plan for my life. Love Will. 

Photo by Renáta-Adrienn on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment