Thursday, August 13, 2020

Have no fear

S - Scripture     
Matthew 17 v. 7  But Jesus came and touched them saying, "Rise and have no fear." 



O - Observation    
Empowerment. That's what this verse is all about. In the previous verse (5) God said from a cloud, "This is my beloved Son with whom I am well pleased, LISTEN TO HIM." So, what are the first words Jesus says after that? Rise and have no fear. Wow!!! That's inspiring to me. Rise. Get up, Get out, GO!! And best of all HAVE NO FEAR!!! Remember, perfect love drives out Fear. And Jesus is with us always. And, nothing can separate us from the Love of God. So what’s there to be afraid of? Nothing!!! We need to be Bold, Fearless in living and sharing our faith.

A - Application  
Am I rising and having no Fear?  

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Give me confidence to live fearlessly for you.  Love Will.  

Image by Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment