Friday, August 7, 2020

Who do you say is Jesus?

S - Scripture     
Matthew 16 v. 15  He said to them, “But who do YOU say that I am?”


O - Observation    
Gut-Check.  In the verses before, Jesus asked the disciples who do men say that he is. They said, Elijah, John the Baptist, Jeremiah- the prophets. The people at that time were confused. But, Jesus cuts to the Heart of the matter. He asks the Question that he will ask everyone. Who do YOU say I am? Your answer can’t be textbook knowledge or conventional wisdom, no it must be from the Heart.  Who is Jesus? He is the TRUTH, the way, My Father, My Friend, My Savior, My King, My Comforter, My Power, My God.

A - Application  
Who do I say is Jesus? Is it from the Heart?

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Thank you for being you. Thank you for being in my life. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment