Friday, August 28, 2020

Don't forget - Loyality and Respect

S - Scripture     
Matthew 19 v. 12  For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. 



O - Observation    
Loyalty. Respect. This verse is all about, respect of God, ones self and women. Its also about being loyal to your station in life, regarding sexual relations. Jesus points out that people who are eunuchs since birth, which, to me, speaks to those that say they were born with homosexual tendencies. God still wants those people to be loyal to his word. May be hard to do. The man made eunuchs, (ouch!!!) still kept the harem, and all the girls. I'm sure the temptation is still there, even if they can't deliver the goods. But still they must be loyal to the King. Not easy. So it is for those that chose abstinence. It requires a commitment to God and Loyalty.
 
A - Application  
How about marriage? Am I a eunuch for my wife only? Do I give her Loyalty and Respect?      

P - Prayer      
Jesus, continue to bless my marriage. Help me to be there for my wife. Love Will.  

Image by Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment